« Home | กรุงเทพมหานคร » | iaatd » | K.I.S.S » | 2 o o 7 » | Malaysia.YAY! » | Laos.YAY! » | five seconds. » | leather never smelt so good! » | the three influences. » | underoath genius. » 

Friday, March 02, 2007 

23

i wont always love and then hate.
I wont always live and then seem dead.
i wont always give and then take.
one close friend said to me one day that hurting people hurt people.
heck i hurt people.
why do my ideals spend their nights mocking me?
why do i always seem helpless? lost in the same problems of 'ages ago'.



one thing is for sure, that my intentions are clear.
my past can either destroy me or better me.
my life cant be a sick cylce any longer, or a pathethic rhetoric.
it seems that if a book was to be written about me all that would be needed to be done was for someone to draw a simple circle.
its not like i ever wanted it to be this way. i wish to lay down everything, i wish to let go, to bow down, to give, to love.
sometimes i feel like the rich young ruler that Jesus meets in Mark ten. its like Jesus has asked me whether i want to choose him or me. i stand staring to the ground, slowly turning my back to face everything i ever was, losing grip of what i need to be.
this is my life, am i who i want to be?


thank God for the beauty of grace, and the glory of hope.
mark ten isnt finished for me yet.

a circle that understands its shape is better than a circle that believes it is a curved line.

as apt as your illustration seems, i dont think we will ever fully understand the capacity our faithful revolutions of self have to affect the masses. and even though there is something more important to us than merely impacting the masses with our life, to actually join with the spark that begins our revolution every time, inspiring those masses and displaying passion for the flame for even a moment, a semicircle, then being convicted of our decent around the other semi by the revolution taking place in just someone else's life who was convicted of their decent by yours.

God is pretty clever, He's a genius, I think he like circles. I think he uses them like Triangles, to be strong sturdy trusses.

but nonetheless, reflection is beautiful no matter how painful its outcome is. and your piece of pain is beauty for me.

love you david.

the beauty of the circle is also in the fact that (as you travel around it) you can only get so far away from your point of departure. You will eventually return to intimacy with God and find He is awsomely changeless.

Post a Comment